Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Thats pretty pimpin taylor!!! Glad to have you back in the swing of things!! I like it alot. We will see what others in the chapter say and see what we can do about getting this logo idea(ideas) to vote this week. Be sure to check out the poll on the Chapter officers guys, I put links in the SC hometown Section, and its also in the NC hometown section. Thanks again!!!
I wonder how hard this logo would be to transfer to a sticker? Maybe for a sticker, we can take and make the turbos like on the ORG Name. You know what I'm talking about? at the top of the page, right before it says POWERSTROKE.ORG, it has that turbo there. See if you can get that in place of the existing turbos man and see how that looks. How about another one with Miter stacks (slant cut, in case you didnt know) instead of the aussies and leave em both up so people can maybe choose on a Poll later which one they like.

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so u mean, put a turbo in front of Carolina Powerstroke Association. A simple one line sticker is that what u mean? can do, just lmk

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Nice New Look C.P.A.

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like this?

i can take out the diamond plate so that it will be more simple to put on a sticker.

This can be used as the front chest piece on a shirt.

customink.com is a cool tshirt place that we could order from. They let you upload pics to put on them, and it has a preview, as well as quotes. I put a simpler CPA logo in the front chest, and the big one with turbos on the back. 10 Mediums, 10 Larges, and 10 X-Larges will cost $297.00, or $9.97 a piece

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
ok so u mean, put a turbo in front of Carolina Powerstroke Association. A simple one line sticker is that what u mean? can do, just lmk
No man, I meant just replace the existing turbos that you have in the first picture with ones like on the ORG's Banner. That way there is less detail in them and stickers can be made real cheap! Small deatils cant be made into stickers very well, as the details will cost us more money. I am trying to get the stickers down at a cost so people will buy a couple of them or several of them. We could use the original design for a t-shirt though. T-shirts can have all the detail in em they want ya know? And we could use the other one you made up for a chest logo on ours!! Thats good thinkin man!

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
I think the new idea looks great. I agree on changin the turbos for the sticker and also would like to see how slash cut stacks would look also. (never been a big fan of Aussies) But I like it alot so far great job taylor.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Dude, all i gotta say is.

You rule!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

That logo is awesome.

Doesn't matter to me which Stack style you use either. I think they'll all look good. I like those aussie's but thats just me.

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gosh i thought finding slash cut stacks would be a piece of cake. If anyone could get me a link of some, i can crop stuff out with this tool on photochop called a magnetic lasso. it kinda follows the outline of the picture you want, so u dont get all that crap in the background.

any links would be appreciated, either for slash cut stacks or simpler turbo(s)

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
this work maybe:dunno:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
good work taylor just from my graphic experience try getting a pic with the stacks you like with a little smoke go to dfw g2g pics and i got some good pics with some stacks:thumb:

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Spending the night here in the hospital with the wifey tonight. All went very well. Thanks for all the prayers.

Taylor, dude. You're doing a great job! Looks like with all the good help and suggestions you're getting, we'll have a logo soon!
My prayers are with you and your family as well. Anything you need, dont hesitate to ask us!:thumb:

good work taylor just from my graphic experience try getting a pic with the stacks you like with a little smoke go to dfw g2g pics and i got some good pics with some stacks:thumb:
thats a good idea. i like the stacks with a little smoke idea for sure

1 - 20 of 58 Posts