Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 505 Posts

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as per request of certain people I decided to start a new thread to make it easier for people to find the information for this event.

So this is what we are looking at so far.

What:

Dyno Day to benefit Morgan Wildman, daughter of Tony Wildman.

Power Hungry Performance
136 E. Midland Drive #19
Winder, Georgia 30680

Date/ Time:

June 16th 2012, starting at approximately 8am.

ok check it out, we are diligently working out the details with Bill at PHP to help the Wildman family. We are getting the ball rolling and have vendors coming to the aid to donate. Which is FANTASTIC!

We are planning a dyno day, with a Auction incorporated into the event where the people that come out can bid on what they want to have, and 100% of what we make from the auction will go to the Wildmans! We are planning on having some media sources on site to take pictures and possibly film the vehicles up on the rollers.

PAYPAL HAS BEEN SET UP FOR THE EVENT! If you cannot make the event feel free, if you wish, to donate money using this account!

the paypal address is as follows: [email protected]

any payments should be sent as a gift, as to not get charged rediculously!

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
I doubt that I could make the event but I am willing to help. Is there a paypal account for donations?
I know that Raul @ Stealth Autmotives has a paypal account to support the Wildmans. I'm sure that Gregg can get one going too. Not sure how that stuff really works...

Good deal Gregg, I'll follow along and keep you updated on this thread from now on. I've also updated my thread on the Cummins Forum and Duramax Forum as well.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can do one thats no problem. i can link it to my local acount and then transfer it to Tony, but i cc'd raul in the PM's so maybe i can get him to handle the paypal portion.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Tracking this. I'll try to see what I can stir up to help benefit this great cause. :thumb:

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
That will work! There are an org. full of great people here and I am sure most that can't make the trip can spare a few $ to help a very worthy cause. I will also spend some time with the Old Master as well. He can make a way when there seems to be no way.

·
Supporting Vendor
363 Posts
Aside from donating our shop and dyno, we're also donating any money from FICM reprogramming done that day at the shop. The price is our regular $150 (don't really want to discount it since it's all going to the Wildmans!), but it NEEDS TO BE CASH since it won't be going through the business. We'll trade the cash in for a money order later that week to send to Tony. :D

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raul the reason I cc'd you was to give your input on PayPal donations. Should we have them sent to you or do you want us to start a seperate account?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I can't begin to tell you how exciting this is. Tony and his family are about the nicest people you could ever want to meet and Corey and I would do anything to help them. I've known Tony over 10 years and he is about as straight up as it gets in this business. To be able to participate in this event to help the Wildman family is as much of a blessing for us as it is for them. Morgan is special child, and she and her family have taught us more about faith than we ever thought could be possible. I hope that people can find the time to make the trip down to support a wonderful cause and be part of something really special. :)

As it sits, we can accommodate June 16th or 23rd, which gives everyone 7-8 weeks to try and make plans. Again, we hope everyone can make it, but even if you can't please be sure to help in any way possible.

Take care and God bless.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
While I admit that I am the FNG around here, with the above mentioned dates Bill has posted, the 16th works for me...

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
16th is perfect for me. Let's do this up bill. Bill can you call me today please? 719-237-0845 Gregg

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
I will also be tracking this and let the CCR know to see if we can be of any help:nod:

Gregg,
Thanks for the link:thumb:

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
We will hopefully be flying in for the event along with donating. The Wildman family stays close to our hearts out here in Oregon!

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ccr?? What's that?

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
Aside from donating our shop and dyno, we're also donating any money from FICM reprogramming done that day at the shop. The price is our regular $150 (don't really want to discount it since it's all going to the Wildmans!), but it NEEDS TO BE CASH since it won't be going through the business. We'll trade the cash in for a money order later that week to send to Tony. :D

I know this says..."at the shop"...

But can we do something for us guys out of town so If we order that day maybe atleast "part" of the money goes to Morgan...:dunno:

I fully understand if that will not be possible though... just a thought to throw out?

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Gotcha... Case of the Tuesday stupidity for me!

1 - 20 of 505 Posts