Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any certain way to charge King Remote reservoir shocks for F-250? I have seen a few videos for other applications/vehicles on the internet that say to do it at full droop, but the Carli install instructions don’t mention this. It actually says to check the rear after it is on the ground. Not sure if it even makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

·
0 Posts
Is there any certain way to charge King Remote reservoir shocks for F-250? I have seen a few videos for other applications/vehicles on the internet that say to do it at full droop, but the Carli install instructions don’t mention this. It actually says to check the rear after it is on the ground. Not sure if it even makes a difference.

Do you have a pressure gauge? You'll need one to charge the shocks. King sells one on their site under Parts/Tools.

Accurate 0-400 PSI pressure gage, easy to use manifold for precise shock charging. Part # T1001-100

If you have the Carli tuned shocks I'd ask them how much pressure to run.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have all the gauges and equipment. They say to run 225psi. Just wasn’t sure if it mattered when you filled them/adjusted pressures(on the ground at ride height or up on jack stands drooped). They didn’t specify in the instructions.

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
I do have all the gauges and equipment. They say to run 225psi. Just wasn’t sure if it mattered when you filled them/adjusted pressures(on the ground at ride height or up on jack stands drooped). They didn’t specify in the instructions.

Generally you will want to check/charge shocks at full extension and most Kings want to see 225psi. That's what I run 2.5's and 3.0's at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts