Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like my dad and everyone has always told me. Everything happens for a reason.
after 5 months of looking and at least 23 trucks ive looked at i found the one. I went to get financing on friday morning for the 2001 f-350 lariat i showed you all.had tan leather which i wasn't too fond of with 90,000 miles on it.<br>
<br>
<br>I got approved for 18,500 at 7% which is not bad but i figured i could save alot getting the lower apr (5.34%) with my parents cosign. They were unable to make it to the bank in time to submit the loan and get it approved. But we did get it all submitted and the lady said monday we would be notified of the loan status. So i go home dissappointed.
Well that night i found this truck. Its a 2002 f-250 Powerstroke diesel. Its charcoal grey which is my favorite color. Has grey interior which i also like. and get this. Has 64,000 original miles on it. So i called the guy just to see where he lived and if i could take a look at it. he called me back the next morning i test drove it right before monster jam and the truck is immaculate. Interior and paint look like brand new. no lie. So i bought it monday morning. here she is.
2002 F-250 charcoal grey XLT grey cloth interior. 64,000 miles 4 in lift 35 in bfg all terains. more pics to come. I already have pms. contact gus at farmboysdiesel regarding 5 inch exhaust w/cat and muffler delete, am doing the foil, air filter, and zoodad mods this weekend.looking forward to spending on here.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Great looking truck.

Gives me an idea of what mine would look like with a 4" and 35's, but I'll probably use 18" rims.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Sweet looking truck man. Great find too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride, Looks sharp :thumb:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That is a good find, congrats man :thumb:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Good looking truck!!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
im a firm believer of everything happens for a reason. nice truck man. glad to see you got something you wanted instead of just settling for something you might have regreted

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Very nice!!! Congrats to you!!

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Nice looking truck. :thumb:

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
If I had a single color truck - that's one of my top choices :thumb: