·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come get it! that is a heck of a price! There is no better way to clean oil then a CF. Plus Leon is a good dude and takes good care of his customers.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry ment Leon from WVO designs is a good dude. Dont know the guy selling this.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well on wvo site theres 2 models.

a

Extreme Raw Power Centrifuge $1,297.00

and a

Basic Raw Power Centrifuge $997.00

what do you use?
I think the only difference between the extreme and the standard is the VFD controller. The VFD lets you adjust the speed of the motor by changing the frequency sent to the motor.

If you send 60Hz, they run rated speed. 90Hz is overspeed by 50%, 120Hz is double speed, 30Hz is half speed.

I do not have the controller so I get the standard 3450 rpm out of the motor.

·
Beach Bum
2014 F250 CCSB 4wd
26,655 Posts
it would be awesome if i used my student loan for this whole setup. :hehe::hehe:

whats hold me back is just buyin the stuff.

and i just bouught a tw :doh:

can you get a pic on your setup on the cf?

i wanna meet ya i im up there and see whats needed for the wvo setup on the truck.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Beach Bum
2014 F250 CCSB 4wd
26,655 Posts
got email back.

There aren't any issues with the centrifuge, I bought it for a final clean process on my biodiesel system, it worked well for that but I have since switched to wood chips and a drywash system. Your welcome to stop by and check it out. Are you going to be using it for biodiesel or for a SVO setup?

Tyler

·
Registered
4,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup worked AWESOME! it was 105 when we pulled into the rv park and my trailer was a nice 78 :) Last friday I got to work at 7:30 am and ran the gen all day in the parking lot so the dog was not hot. then we drove 4 hours after work to the camp ground. Ran the gen for 13 hours non stop that day. Worked great!

Heading to the lake tonight with my neighbor and Ill be pulling his seadoo behind my 5er. Never pulled doubles before.... This will be fun!

3 weekends in a row in the camper! woo hoo!!!

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
sounds like a diesel gen might be in your future. you still have all the bio equipment?

thats awesome, we are working up to that, we will be in a hard side camper in a few years. we just borrow a friends for now.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sold all the Bio stuff. I would like a diesel gen but man they cost a bunch. Some day....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
seems ilke ill will be picking this up on fri.

tubular, what are you doing fri?
Probably nothing. What time you coming by? I am not far from frisco.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts