Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Strokers,

I've got my Century Fiberglass Topper/Lid up for sale along with the BedRug bedliner. I've got Linex in the bed of my truck as well and I don't really have the need for them anymore.

The lid is painted Harvest Gold (color code B2) which is one shade lighter than the tan color on our trucks which is Arizona Beige (color code AQ). It is a good condition and keeps your bed perfectly dry. The lid has a lock and one key (it was all that was given to me when I bought it) and prevents theft of your tailgate when closed and locked!

The BedRug liner is in perfect condition and has only been on my truck about 2 months. It has no rips, no tears, no gashes, and no cuts. It comes with a lifetime warranty. It has never seen water and is in immaculate condition.

Both items above fit a short bed F250 from 00-07, although it may fit earlier years..but I'm not 100% positive on that. I'm asking $350 for the Century Fiberglass Lid and $325 for the BedRug. These are for local pickup only due to their size and weight. Pictures are available upon request (I will also get some posted up).

Thanks for your interest!

--
Sergio Castillejo
President
Castillejo Computers

A+, Net+, MCSA, CCNA Certified

Ph: 727-946-8659
Email: [email protected]
:icon_ford:

·
Registered
590 Posts