Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey lads here are ya'll at ive gotten ahold of a few people, in the central texas area but where is everybody, really?! Dragstrip on weekends, long walks on the beach... haha j/k guys.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey lads here are ya'll at ive gotten ahold of a few people, in the central texas area but where is everybody, really?! Dragstrip on weekends, long walks on the beach... haha j/k guys.
They may be out at one of the lakes checking out the scenery.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Well, I'm in Blanket, Tx right now....but no walks on the beach for me....now a cruise around Canyon Lake.....ha a ha ha hah :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Hey.
I'm here, But Had a hard time following what you were trying to get out.:dunno:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Down the road from Dublin.. before you hit Brownwood.
Thanks Dirk. Not too many people could known that! Nobody i talk to hardly knows where Brownwood or Comanche is. :nod:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I think it's 377 I take out that way. I haven't been out there in 8-10 years. come to think of it.. about the time I met my wife... and the last time I went hunting.

I need to have a conversation about that tonight. :dunno:
Yeah, 377/67 runs between Stephenville, Comanche and Brownwood. You havent been huntin in 8-10yrs?!?! is that what im reading?

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
BELTON, TX RIGHT HERE

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I still teach a few people trap/skeet, so I still shoot. But I haven't been on a good hunt in years.
That would bring a tear to my eye.... :(

Couldnt go that long without some good deer meat. :nod:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
May have to plan a weekend and have everybody come out to the ranch! ha ha ha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guns, beer, and dead animals.... Its just so beautiful... But yeah i say you go ahead with that plan!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts