Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently installed an '08 center console in my '05 and have the fold up jump seat for sale. It is in perfect condition in gray leather and the seatbelt is included. You will have to already have the brackets that mount it to the floor as I used them for my console install.

·
Registered
750 Posts
yeah, how much? where you located?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Where are you located? I'm in north Kentucky. If the previous party doesn't go through, I'd be interested too. I'd just have to figure out where to get the bracket.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have the buckets w/armrests. I can just take my console out and put the jumpseat in right?

·
Registered
750 Posts
My console doesn't have them on it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, I should elaborate on the brackets. They use the inside seat bolts from the buckets. (The ones on the side of the hump.)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
You have any pictures of the seat? I'll have to go by the dealer Monday and see what the brackets cost. I'm definitely interested. I just want to make sure the brackets aren't $500 or anything.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I've been swamped this week. I'm gonna try to make it by the dealer tomorrow. I'll let you know something by the end of the week. If you have another buyer, don't worry about me. I'm not entirely sure if I want to put any more money in my truck now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts