Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CDC tries to downplay the new CFR however, make no mistake, it grants them arrest authority.
Kind of odd this passes just a few years ago, liberals have been going after Trump, and here is another case of hysteria that they will want to blame on Trump.

The CDC proposed these regs during the obama admin and it finally passed. Sadly enough citizens didn't protest it enough. This now grants the WHO and the UN authority to declare emergencies in the US w/o needing CDC approval.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/final...-diseases.html

Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine | Quarantine | CDC

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-20...ol1-part70.xml

4) Any communicable disease event the occurrence of which is determined by the Director-General of the World Health Organization, in accordance with Article 12 of the International Health Regulations, to constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern; or

(5) Any communicable disease event for which the Director-General of the World Health Organization, in accordance with Articles 15 or 16 of the International Health Regulations, has issued temporary or standing recommendations for purposes of preventing or promptly detecting the occurrence or reoccurrence of the communicable disease.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Isn't WHO, connected to the Chinese Government??
Thanks for the information!
USA, United We Stand!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
the UB WHO and CDC need to be reigned in to say noting of the fake news make believe media circus that has put so much into blowing this out of proportion.
google is back to its old tricks rewritting history for things like h1n1 and mers sars which are both covid strains...but i digress...
i am going to need to look into this because i knew nothing about it but the globalist agenda terrifies me and i it...
i managed to get removed from a couple lists but am certain i remain on a few of the really bad ones and that fact does not help me to sleep at night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts