Reactions: dfuzz78

·
Registered
203 Posts
Would like to be added - George

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks! Looking forward to "meeting" more CCR's!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Located specifically in Orchards, Vancouver, WA.

Happy to meet folks and discuss the ole'7.3. I've learned a decent amount and have Auto Enginuity, other diagnostic tools, and whatnot.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Casey (BRIZ) lead tech at Pioneer west in LA Grande OR soon to be moving to LA Grande Light Truck in
February been a diesel addict ever since I can remember been a CCR member for a for a few years now also an active member in Eastern Oregon Diesel Crew and getting hitched in September

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anyone in the Gorge? Just outside of Husum here. Glad to have found this Chapter :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome! I don't think we have anyone in that area.
Thanks! Yeah I figured. Kinda Rural out here, but wouldn't trade that for anything else :grin:

Welcome! :thumb:

No one close, it'll be Vancouver/Portland to be the closest from you. Where at by Husum? I grew up in Glenwood and still visit occasionally.
Think we chatted on another thread here a bit ago about that. Just North out of Husum, South of BZ Corner. How was your trip to go play with sleds at Mt. Adams? I always see lots of sleds heading that way on 141.

-edit- What's quirky is they consider where I'm at as being White Salmon with that zip. Go figure lol.

·
Super Moderator
12,925 Posts
Thanks! Yeah I figured. Kinda Rural out here, but wouldn't trade that for anything else :grin:

Think we chatted on another thread here a bit ago about that. Just North out of Husum, South of BZ Corner. How was your trip to go play with sleds at Mt. Adams? I always see lots of sleds heading that way on 141.

-edit- What's quirky is they consider where I'm at as being White Salmon with that zip. Go figure lol.
Yes we did didn't we? That trip was great! There's a ton of great riding areas up there. I think we did about 150 miles while we were there and had a lot of fun.

Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad with the zip except that puts you in White Salmon tax areas for property and such.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes we did didn't we? That trip was great! There's a ton of great riding areas up there. I think we did about 150 miles while we were there and had a lot of fun.

Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad with the zip except that puts you in White Salmon tax areas for property and such.
Good to hear great time! Must check it out spring/summer with my dirt bikes/ATV's.

Yeah WS prop tax...holy cow do I know that one :(

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Figured I should probably join up since I spend so much time on here :D

-jokester (Aaron)

Reactions: 6.0Stroker

·
Registered
71 Posts
anaivegopher - Justin

521 - 540 of 540 Posts