Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
And a few more...this is all I have of anything worth sharing, hopefully I will add a nice Blacktail in a couple weeks ImageUploadedByAG Free1383374918.435768.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1383374929.178010.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1383374945.626616.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1383374955.570271.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Yes you do Eli just be prepared for what happens after you harvest your first buck, you will be hooked!!

As you can all see I have somewhat of an illness that seems to be getting worse as I get older. This is the first year in many that I didn't get to go an a 10 day trip to Mt and I am having some serious withdrawals.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Justin's first deer,

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Things are going pretty good, house is almost paid off, truck is almost paid off as well, plus I have some of the best hunting in nd in my backyard. That doe in the picture, if you notice is not gutted. Long story short, went out one evening, last day I could take him before heading back to work. We came up on he shot it a couple times, it ran into a ravine and died. We got up to it and I said where's the knife?" to which he replied "I didn't bring one". so we had to drag her over 200' uphill to ware we could get the truck in. So I was happy and pissed at the same time

·
Registered
26 Posts
My 4x4 Blacktail, my first archery dear. I phone Ryans pictures 026.jpg

·
Oregon Redneck
337 Posts
This year's giant buck.

Attachments

·
Oregon Redneck
337 Posts
Just needed one visible antler. And at 30 yards he had a visible antler.

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
:hehe::hehe:

I'm in the same boat as Mike. 3 point min.....
Seen some nice bucks this weekend but didn't have time to take a shot.:sad:
Off to Mt. Tomorrow and then come home Thursday night and head back out to hunt.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts