Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a place for those of us to move some of our spare parts and help each other out. If you have parts to move and don't want to deal with shipping, paypal, or scams, then bring them here.

For sale, pretty much any parts you need off of an 03 6.0. Motor is complete minus the HPOP (I have the HPOP off my truck if you want a core to send in), 1 injector (used in my truck, old one available as a core) and FICM at this time. Heads are still bolted to the block, valvetrain looks great. Engine was complete from fan to flexplate and from oil pan to turbo. Tell me what you need and we can go from there. Motor sat for about 5 years before I got it, so some seals should be replaced depending on the parts you need.

·
Premium Member
6,449 Posts
Found this thread today!

I'm parting out a '00 XL Super duty eclb. The bed, motor, trans, exhaust, intake, and front axle are spoken for. The truck has 149,xxx miles on it. The interior is tan cloth with bucket seats and a center console.

The driver's side of the cab was smashed into a pole so the door panels/glass are no good on that side but the rest is in pretty good shape.....even the rear slider.

LMK if you need something off of it

·
Premium Member
6,449 Posts
Some pics of the parts truck and a set of Xenon fender flares for a 99-07 SD.

The fender flares have never been installed....lookin to get $100 for em. No hardware.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,925 Posts
My neighbor as an '01 F250 7.3PSD he's parting out. Cabs no good,, flopped on the drivers side then rolled back over, exhaust is gone, motor runs great, auto trans, 163k on it. Told him I'd put it on here and let him know of any bites I get

·
Premium Member
6,449 Posts
Hey Brandon you want to part with the turbo outa that thing lol
Not gonna happen lil buddy, Sorry. Ya probably figured as much but were swappin the complete engine into one of our crummies that has a dead hole.

My neighbor as an '01 F250 7.3PSD he's parting out. Cabs no good,, flopped on the drivers side then rolled back over, exhaust is gone, motor runs great, auto trans, 163k on it. Told him I'd put it on here and let him know of any bites I get
Hey!...........No stealing my buyers! :hehe:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Yup, yep.. Hey Brandon.. set about 2500 pounds in the bed and see if it squats like a little girl puppy.. :) My pin weight is between 2500, and 3000 I'm sure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Found this thread today!

I'm parting out a '00 XL Super duty eclb. The bed, motor, trans, exhaust, intake, and front axle are spoken for. The truck has 149,xxx miles on it. The interior is tan cloth with bucket seats and a center console.

The driver's side of the cab was smashed into a pole so the door panels/glass are no good on that side but the rest is in pretty good shape.....even the rear slider.

LMK if you need something off of it
I'm looking for a driver's side brake caliper bracket (PO tweaked it or something) and the lower dash below the steering wheel (between the darker tan piece of trim that covers the gage cluster and the lighter tan fuse panel (PO drillied holes for switches and then changed his mind, I guess). Hit me up with a price if you can.

·
Premium Member
6,449 Posts
I'm looking for a driver's side brake caliper bracket (PO tweaked it or something) and the lower dash below the steering wheel (between the darker tan piece of trim that covers the gage cluster and the lighter tan fuse panel (PO drillied holes for switches and then changed his mind, I guess). Hit me up with a price if you can.
Are you sure that caliper bracket is bent??? That would be very strange.

Isn't the dash piece you're talking about the actual main dash piece? I'll hook ya up for whatever. lmk

1 - 20 of 336 Posts