Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

101501 - 101518 of 101518 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I don't recognize you from the past here, Might have been Powerstroke Nation I was on but I think I saw that picture in the 2017+ Super Duty Group on FB. Which would be kinda odd, considering I haven't been on the book of faces since maybe 2014-2015. Welcome back to the forum
Thanks for the welcome. I know I've browsed around here in the past, but I may have lurked without signing up. The site does not recognize my old screen name nor the email I would have used to sign up. So starting fresh. I'm a powerstroke newb. Wait, I'm a Scorpion newb......how does this work? :unsure:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Im really bad about getting on here. I try to, and I get the notifications from other threads, but life happens. I really should be out in the shop sanding at this moment, but I sat down to order parts and its 20min til lunch.. soooo f' it.. haha
I've always got something I could/should be doing, just the way of it I guess.

Nice truck and beautiful family! Congratulations on your new truck.
Thanks! Can't wait to get some suspension going and some meats on it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wait....big gray Dodge with the chains?
That's me! And that chain deal is still working fine.

What’s up Roy?
Been a while! Went down to Portland for a couple years and then came back up to Spokane. Don't miss Portland, just the family and friends. Ashley and I have 2 daughters now! Broke the trans in the Dodge 2 weeks ago and did the only sensible thing......
replaced the whole truck derp 🤓 getting ready to pull the trans and swap it for a fresh one. Get the whole rig in tip top and then send it down the road.

How the heck have you guys been?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Nice 2020. The 3rd gen 6.7 and 10R140 are awesome. I took delivery of a 2020 in December and enjoy every mile. I'm mostly on the westside of the cascades but may relocate eventually to the east side.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
How the heck have you guys been?
Been good around here.. I think we all upgraded rigs.. and houses since last time.

other then Nick, he had an upgrade and then sent it down the road and now is back in a 6.0.. by choice...
haha

I only met you the one time when we all got together and filled up a round-a-bout with diesels... haha

·
Administrator
29,325 Posts
I like my new screen name better, I'm surprised it wasn't already taken.
I came up with that name for a Jeep forum I joined for Ashley's rig
I merged the two users but kept your new name

·
Registered
467 Posts
Been good around here.. I think we all upgraded rigs.. and houses since last time.

other then Nick, he had an upgrade and then sent it down the road and now is back in a 6.0.. by choice...
haha

I only met you the one time when we all got together and filled up a round-a-bout with diesels... haha
That was a damn good time! LOL! I think about it every time I go through that round about!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Just crawled under the 2020 for the first time yesterday. I mean, I had glanced under there when I bought it, but yesterday I laid under there looking around for a good long while. Looks pretty good overall. I saw a video where a guy noted he had a bit of rust, showing unexpectedly here and there, and mine did as well. But like he said, "nothing a rattle can can't remedy."

It's definitely going to take me a bit to get up to speed on this 6.7L. Popping the hood and seeing how packed in there everything is takes your breath away a little when you're coming from an old 5.9L Cummins. Wow......

Just going to browse through 2020 6.7L and probably some 17-19' threads as well hoping to get a decent knowledge base going. If any of you guys want to point me in/to a specific area or direction feel free, I'm basically a raw FNG that doesn't even know enough to be dangerous yet!

101501 - 101518 of 101518 Posts