Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

101481 - 101494 of 101494 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
but in all seriousness... that sux. Hope you are ok
Thanks mike. I know we had (or may still have i cant even remember) our differences, but its much appreciated. I am good. A little sore that's it. Just pissed off cuz truck us messed up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Hows everyone doing lately?! Only have talked with toren and nick lately.

Got the money from Insurance but havent found a new truck that fits budget and needs yet. May end up with something other than a ford.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great daytona 500 sunday!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts

Got the money from Insurance but havent found a new truck that fits budget and needs yet. May end up with something other than a ford.

But I am talking with nick about one.

·
Registered
9,239 Posts

all is well, and insurance never gives enough to buy something comparable... took me over a month to even get my mirror replaced. :doh:

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Yeah going on month 3 with blue being in the shop. Insurance likes to drag their feet. Especially if supplementals are needed :doh:
ya, that would drive me in insane.. but what else are you gonna do?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Thanks to mike for reaching out, even though it wouldnt work. Much appreciated.

Nick, what's up with the truck? Havent seen anything.

·
Super Moderator
12,880 Posts
Thanks to mike for reaching out, even though it wouldnt work. Much appreciated.

Nick, what's up with the truck? Havent seen anything.

Dodged an elk up in the mtns, but the passenger side tires went juuust far enough off the side of the road and it sucked me down and ran the passenger side along side a tree. Which is better than the alternative, which was another 30ft dive into a creek draw. So she's been at the body shop. Kicker was, right before getting the initial insurance approval, a storm came through and dumped some snow and the body shop got waaaay behind real fast lol and I landed right at the tail end of their work list.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Dodged an elk up in the mtns, but the passenger side tires went juuust far enough off the side of the road and it sucked me down and ran the passenger side along side a tree. Which is better than the alternative, which was another 30ft dive into a creek draw. So she's been at the body shop. Kicker was, right before getting the initial insurance approval, a storm came through and dumped some snow and the body shop got waaaay behind real fast lol and I landed right at the tail end of their work list.
Damn. That sucks sorry to hear. Hope it gets fixed soon!

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
101481 - 101494 of 101494 Posts