Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 101518 Posts

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Yeah I heard that about the rear on the truck. That really sucks.

There are plenty of other guys though that will be trying to get a spot.

true, and it dont help you have a fat bottom girl

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
True I can fit in the garage but they are :tard: in there and can't park and the outside E7 and above parking is small.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
the big parking garage is not to bad on the E-7. i cant fit in any of the grarges

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yeah two whole floors is lots of space. Just need the ESL to leave and life will be alright. BTW just got my orders today to go to the USS Michigan so I only have about a month until Sea Trials now.

·
Banned
3,782 Posts
True I can fit in the garage but they are :tard: in there and can't park and the outside E7 and above parking is small.
I took my mom to work once, the parking garage at the Redmond Microsoft Campus has a 5,000 pound weight limit. :doh:

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I took my mom to work once, the parking garage at the Redmond Microsoft Campus has a 5,000 pound weight limit. :doh:
So does the roof of the parking garage at the Naval Hospital but it will def hold an 8000# truck no problem.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Super weak. Oh well I will be soon enough.
Yeah i agree but they get their way since they run the show! And they said they want you in the chapter where you live currently otherwise i'd say you could just join ours and leave theres... Sorry man can't wait to have you join though
im in.......
Its about time dude

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Congrats and welcome to chapterhood! It is always nice to see another group come into the fold!

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
anyone on here big into riding quads? I have been having a itch to go on a quad trip!

I actually had my quad stolen about 6 months ago (450ES Foreman, 27" mudlites, 2" lift, winch, snorkle etc.)

So i will have to borrow or something but i really want to go riding! Either trails or the dunes!

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
ok so looks like one of the bearings went out and tilted the ring gear and when i put the power to her she let lose

and screwed up the clutch pack. so my hole rear end will be like new with up graded clutches in the locker

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
while im at it im going to put a mag-hytec cover on.

·
Banned
3,782 Posts
Way home today we saw the herd

Some idiot let their little dog out and it kept making the elk run across the 50 MPH road... The women were crying when the 50+ elk ran over their stupid little dog.

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
So I just got back from getting the oil changed in the Focus. It was a good thing I didn't have my truck with me or I would be haggling over the price of a 2010 F350 right now. Oh and just so you all know the internet at our house took a crap today so I won't we on much until tomorrow afternoon. It is just too hard to do this on my phone. :doh:

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
well get the truck and go back! lol

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Nice looking heard. I miss Elk hunting

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
well get the truck and go back! lol
I think the wife would kill me if I told her I was going to get a new truck and void the warranty in the same day. I couldn't own it with out the DPF delete and tuning.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
I think the wife would kill me if I told her I was going to get a new truck and void the warranty in the same day. I couldn't own it with out the DPF delete and tuning.
ya, did you see that kit that for like 1,800 you can get 585 RWHP

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
What am I doing wrong, I can't get our logo to show up in my sig...

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Internet is back up at the house. I really want that truck with the spartan and all.

41 - 60 of 101518 Posts