Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101518 Posts

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well you can do it bud haha... im not anything special in this whole deal im just trying to get it all set up.

I say just throw it in the locked info thread somewhere so everyone will see it and know that it needs to go in their thread. Don't worry about maybe changing what i already posting if you think it needs changed to fit the link better
I know you aren't trying to be anything special. I am just being a smart azz. I will add it in there for you. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
I know you aren't trying to be anything special. I am just being a smart azz. I will add it in there for you. :thumb:
haha thanks josh. Im gonna have to get you back eventually, or at least try without getting BANNED! :hehe:

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Damn it just dawned on me i am driving the Focus tomorrow. Luckily it is for service at the dealer. I guess i will have to abuse some unsuspecting 6.4 while I am there.:hehe:

My shift key is making me angry. Only works half the time now.

·
Banned
3,782 Posts
Damn it just dawned on me i am driving the Focus tomorrow. Luckily it is for service at the dealer. I guess i will have to abuse some unsuspecting 6.4 while I am there.:hehe:

Caps Lock works just as well if you want to yell. :wink[3]:

·
Registered
8,774 Posts

gonna test drive one? Make sure you pick the one with the most bells and whistles while your there to

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah i usually end up test driving something. I usually go beat on a stang for a half hour, but I might do the truck thing this time. They are cool and know that I am not going to buy anything and am just killing time, so they usually let me go without a salesman.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
that would be so tight to test drive a f650. I dont even think i've ever seen one.

But i know once you go past f350 they are turned down and not as much fun stock! Plus they are geared for towing so again not as fun to drive!

·
Banned
3,782 Posts
I wonder what the curb weight is of a F650.

I want this one:

asplundh has a F750 here as offroad boom truck.

One of my friends had a chevy that was probably F650 sized, lifted, airbrakes, air ride seats. It was awesome, I've only ridden in it once. He has a big hydraulic dump trailer he hauls with it.

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
They have any F650's on the lot?
Nope I was looking at the inventory and they don't even have any 450's on the lot. I hope I don't test drive one and fall in love with it. Shannon would kill me if I called and said I want a new truck. :sofa: :eek:hnoes:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
You are joined my friend. Congrats

Ryan you can't be an official member yet because i got shut down by the admin since your already a part of the chapter, but definitely keep in touch with us so you can join once your back or whatever. We want you in no doubt but the big man upstairs says no...
Super weak. Oh well I will be soon enough.

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well another kids Basketball game done. Only 2 more left and I will have only missed 2 the whole season. Kiddo scored 6 got a steal and a rebound in a losing effort. That cost me $5.50 just to keep her hustling.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
im in.......

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Crap the fact that I am seeing you back online reminded me that I have to leave for work at 0445 on Friday to make it in on time. :doh:

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Crap the fact that I am seeing you back online reminded me that I have to leave for work at 0445 on Friday to make it in on time. :doh:
lol not me. im on duty and have tomorrow off at 0700. and i dont have to worry this week about parking spots. beings my rear end went by by

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Yeah I heard that about the rear on the truck. That really sucks.

There are plenty of other guys though that will be trying to get a spot.

21 - 40 of 101518 Posts