Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very nice CB radio that i have never used. It was given to me by a friend who thought i would use it but turns out i didnt so....it doesnt do any good sitting under the back seat of my truck. I dont know what its worth or even the brand it is. Ill post that info and pics tomorrow afternoon sometime. So, just something to think about if your interested in a CB.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
I will take first dibs on this. Lets get the pics and info up.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Where ya at in Texas? Have ya sold any thing on here before?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes im located in tx. No ive never sold anything on here before...i actually just joined the forum like 3 weeks ago. I have to run look at some equipment this afternoon....it just came up so it may be this evening before i can have some pictures up. It is a cobra 25 ltd....once again i know nothing about these things. i think this is an older one but it is still very nice.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also, i do not have the power or atenna cord...i dont know if these can be purchased or not but that is something to keep in mind.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Where ya at in Texas?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im in lufkin tx, its about 2 hours north of houston on hwy 59

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
.Yeah im from Palestine. Well grew up there anyhow.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here are the specs of the radio.......tryin to upload images now.
25 LTD

Download Manual

-Illuminated S/RF Meter
-Switch-able Noise Blanker
-Automatic Noise Limiter
-RF Gain Control
-Dynamike Control
-Instant Channel 9
-CB/PA Switch

well, i dont have photobucket or anything like that so i guess if your're interested just post your email i can send pics that way.

better yet....ill just send this thing to the first person who post back and says you want it. like i said i dont have the power cord or the atenna cord. so i cant even be sure it works. im almost positive it does but ill leave that for you to find out. so.....who wants it??

·
Registered
491 Posts
if you're sure about that... i'd love to take it off your hands

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well someone already pm me....so if he dont want it you can have it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts