Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am upgrading to a bigger CB and was wanting to see some pictures on where some others put theirs. I want to be able to see it but out of the way at the same time. I wanted to put it in my cup holder because it is broke and worthless. Any pictures or suggestions will be much appreciated

·
Registered
53 Posts
Let me get out and take a pic of mine today ill post it up by tonight

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well i had some free time so here you go

It works well for me here because its not in my way of driving and I can still have someone in the middle seat and it isnt in their way either.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yea thats where it was in my old truck but the guy who had her befor me already had holes so I wanted to cover them up

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Yea thats where it was in my old truck but the guy who had her befor me already had holes so I wanted to cover them up
gotta! good idea! my dash doesnt have 1 hole in it so i am going to keep it that way i guess

·
Registered
53 Posts
I cant blame you at all my buddy got his truck and there were about 4 switchs in it and 4 or 5 holes in it. I guess I dont understand how some people could do that.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't want to drill holes either. i was thinking cupholder, under my seat, or i could fit it in between my seat and the middle seat. i don't want to screw up the cushioning on the seats though. Man decision decisions. Thanks for the post guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts