Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel that there is a """serious""" problem with my cat and I need to test it............ :nod:

Who's got the cheapest???

Thanks amillion

·
Registered
670 Posts
if its a stock exhaust I have one that was used for 8 months before I got my magnaflow turbo back. I got it from dfuser for like 100 bucks or something like that. Let me know if your interested Ill take 40 bucks shipped. I can get pics of it if you want

·
Registered
188 Posts
I used a hammer and a 1" shaft about 3' long. Just drive it througha few times and dump the stuffing out, repeat until empty.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I used a hammer and a 1" shaft about 3' long. Just drive it througha few times and dump the stuffing out, repeat until empty.
That's what my brother did with his,I have just about given up on finding a replacement pipe at the local muffler shops here.No one carries pipe big enough.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my dad wants a bolt on. if it wasn’t for that I would get a 4"TB. He is worried that something will be forced with diesel and emissions from the tree huggers....

I was going to fab one again it was a no....

At least its something. So who sells the cheapest?

Thank you very much

·
Registered
104 Posts
i bought one and ended up not needing it

·
Registered
586 Posts
I see the cat delete pipe and a muffler delete pipe. Does anybody make just a single, longer delete pipe that deletes both with one pipe instead of having to buy two different pieces?

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
I see the cat delete pipe and a muffler delete pipe. Does anybody make just a single, longer delete pipe that deletes both with one pipe instead of having to buy two different pieces?
That would destroy the meaning of selling the entire exhaust kit, and just a delete pipe.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Here's the deal, I bought a 4inch MBRP TB system about 4 months ago and now I'm wanting to take the muffler out and kitty and put a straight pipe in. I'm not wanting to buy two different pipes when I could just get one to do the job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts