Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,957 Posts
Thank god...Casue when people openly demonstrate they cannot add and subtract using negative numbers you got to question EVERYTHING they say.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I had Hunter equipment in my facility before corporate shut it down. As Heavy linked to the Hunter video in post 35, the big number at the bottom is the actual value, the two on the left and right top are the range for the vehicle, you should not have to do any math.

As your neighbors Dad indicated, those in-box top numbers screw up some people, it's just where they put the numbers and can confuse the hell out of people. The arrow identifies with the bar of where in or out of spec it is, but again, not directly to scale with those top numbers. I have no issue with the big number being where it is. They should have let the bar be the bar and put the numbers under it for customers.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 12.19.53 AM.png

Anyway, each of the printouts shows different vehicle specs, so somebody got lazy.

With a lifted radius arm vehicle, if you don't drop the radius arm mount the caster goes towards negative. Can it actually be negative, IF you go WAY high, it's not impossible. At some point, you can't adjust anymore with sleeves.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Ok. So because it is as hot as the back side of the devil's scrotum outside, I decided to lay on the asphalt driveway and really look at the situation. Jeez I cannot wait to get into a new place with a man sized garage.
Anyway. Looking at the bushing installed, they dropped them in at the minimum adjustment. Which is good, because all I need to do is spin the slit 180* to max it out. Or 90* to go half way. So worst case I would only have to pop the castle nut off and spin the bushing. Not buy new ones. Hell, could probably do it without taking the wheel off.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
61 - 63 of 63 Posts