Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noobee who is thinking about changing the front grille on my 2012 F-250 and am looking at a Carriage Works product. Anyone have any experience with these guys? Good? Bad? POS?

thanks

Geek

·
Registered
310 Posts
I had a Carriage Works grille on my F-150 and it was a great piece. Never had any problem with it. It was a pain to clean after long road trips just because the bug gunk build up. Great product though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Might want to look at the Smittybilt grille. Similiar for about half the price.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Appreciate the feedback on this. Didn't want to do my normal thing and pull the trigger on something only to find out everyone else already knew it was a POS.

G

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went ahead with the Carriage Works grille. Came out pretty nice and while I don't think their instructions were all that great, I guess I can't complain cause I got it on there. The actual grille is pretty nice quality.

Here's the pic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That looks pretty good. I really like the insert for the bumper. Nice job.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Can't go wrong with Carriage Works. I had their polished version on my F-150 and loved it, got the replacement not the overlay.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Can't go wrong with Carriage Works. I had their polished version on my F-150 and loved it, got the replacement not the overlay.
What year F150? I got the replacement as well for my 07 F150.

·
Registered
323 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts