Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sure most of you have seen those carwashes with people holding signs. Usually pretty girls. Well on my way home from work I got some fuel and saw these hot girls walking by and they were holding car wash signs. I'm thinking sweet. Well I looked over to see who were washing the cars and it was a bunch of guys. It's a total scam. Hot girls to lure in people like me and then the people that are washing are dudes. Watch out for this stuff.

·
Registered
254 Posts
LOL Stupid scammers

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
damn scammers. The local strip club had a car wash the other week with all the stripers washing cars in their bikinis.

·
shaking things up
3,650 Posts
that sucks and why where they wearin bikinis arnt they strippers lol

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
maybe you should write a letter to the chief of police, commissioner and local FBI officer, as well as the ATF, Border Patrol, CIA, Sector 7, MIB, and the Dali Lama. This chit has got to stop!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
maybe you should write a letter to the chief of police, commissioner and local FBI officer, as well as the ATF, Border Patrol, CIA, Sector 7, MIB, and the Dali Lama. This chit has got to stop!!! :lol:
you forgot AREA 51

·
Registered
314 Posts
Wat BOUT Mcgruff the crime dog

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
you dont need any of them ......i have two words for you

chuck norris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts