Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6.0 Powerstroke and I went Looney a long time ago. I'm looking into making my own bio and even though I've done some research, I can't figure out if I need to go back to stock if I make the switch to bio.

Anyone running a SCT and bio in their 6.0 ?

Thanks!

--Snake

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
I'm pretty sure that answer is yes. Clay (chenry) and Justin (justinlw) are both running bio setups on their 6.0's and I know they both have SCT's, although I'm not 100% positive that they return to stock in order to run bio... I would assume they run their custom tunes, but let's wait for them to chime in.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am running B100 on a Looney and ID xTreme Street; rollin' coal and laying wheel!

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
BD and WVO can run in a chipped truck, I sure am going to as soon as I find a chip at a decent price. BD and WVO basically have a higher flash point than dino, so it would benefit from advanced injector timing, but a standard tune would still work. The vegistroke kit runs on a higher fuel pressure that compensates for the timing delay. Right on the vegistroke.com website he has 1.4 mile times to support it, but no dyno #s yet.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
I run ID stuff and I have not had any issues with biodiesel and SCT.

Posted on behalf of Sciulli

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I am running 5 gals of b99.9 to a tank of ulsd and looney with no problems.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
yep, the SCT will work with all oils.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts