Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a lift on our truck and took the stock rims off and put them on the side of the house all piled up. Today my father comes home and there is only three. I swear to god if i find out how stole my rim, so help me:rod::bang2:. I cant stand thieves. Should have just rolled them around back. What is this world coming to.

So Im also on here asking if anyone has a stock 05 rim they are willing to part with.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
WTF? thats insane. I had a guy break into my jeep like 2 weeks ago and stole my radio and my change..the kicker though he left the wiring for the headunit still in the dash?! what the hell are you gonna do with just a headunit?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just had some ****er break into my garage and steal my wifes purse and that is it.
Same thing happened down the street on the same night. Just took bags.

Cory:gun:

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they steal like one thing so its more of an inconvenience then anything.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ya, then the wife won't let you sleep at all.
waking me up every 10 min. to check the entire house.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
ive got a set of 06 lariat 18's id like to sell

·
Registered
124 Posts
That helps, but anyone with plastic tanks they put a hole in the bottom and drain it that way.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I put locking gas caps on our gassers last week. Fuel prices will make for bolder thieves.
Ive read in the paper their cutting fuel lines and even drilling holes in tanks to drain the gas. Time to start killing thieves.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
^^^ second that motion

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ive read in the paper their cutting fuel lines and even drilling holes in tanks to drain the gas. Time to start killing thieves.

Thats daring.. I wouldn't even attempt that. I've good 03 rims.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts