Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like a nicely done truck for sale, been eyeing it for a while, I think the owner is a member here, and he seems to be a good guy. 2007 with bulletproofing using sinister kits.
Here's a link:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/trucks-t...ics-added.html

Any comments would be appreciated about the truck, if anyone knows a shop or qualified guy to look at this for me it would help allot, I wish I could look at it myself but just don't have time to go, and it would add allot of expense over just shipping it. If anyone can help me I'm sure we could work something out. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
There is a whole lot of work done on that truck, very nice looking. I noticed he had a cts for a monitor as well, if everything checks out 21k is reasonable, that is he has receipts for the head work and transmission. I would love to go take a look at her but that is about 3 hours from me. I do not know if the cts can data log like the dashboss if so he could record a driving session monitor egt, eot,ect, vgt, fuel pressure, and any pid that it is capable of reading then email the session to you. Good luck!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Three hours is quite a ways. Appreciate the input! I'm not seeing whats wrong with my link? Thanks for fixing it!

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
You might want to try to post a link to this thread on the CPA thread, maybe you find someone who lives closer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
102 Posts
There used to be a shop on South Pleasantburg called J&J Automotive. They are the guys to talk to, but I'm not sure where they moved to. I know that's not a lot of help. Maybe you can find them somehow though.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.