Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock f250 4x4 ccsb and front is .75 lower than back and am thinking about getting 18" xd hoss and 35x12.5x18 trail grapplers. Would I have any rubbing or backspace issues??

Thanks

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone????

· Premium Member
2,861 Posts
YES.

You definitely will have rubbing issues. I just put 35x12.50 20s on my F350 and was rubbing real bad up front when turning left or right in drive, surprising though, I could turn lock to lock in reverse w/o rubbing. Even if you had 16" wheels, with that size tire w/o a leveling kit, you will rub up front.

James.

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok thanks guys. Does it rub bad enough to drive on for 2 weeks until leveling kit???

· Premium Member
2,861 Posts
I drove for about that length of time, and it did get kinda annoying, because I kept on wanting to turn my wheel all the way, and everytime it would rub, so I just started getting into the habit of making less of a turn when I could and doing a 3 point turn, PITA. I'm just glad it didn't rub when backing up, because I do turn around in peoples driveways a lot (mostly whebn resonding to an alarm activation or other tone).

James.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.