Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals my girlfriend and I really need some help in a competition we are in on the Mathews Inc (bow manuf. website). We entered a hunting video in which my girlfriend made her first bow kill which also happened to be a turkey! IMO it was pretty awesome! Anyway, we are 39 votes out of 2nd place and the voting ends on sunday 8/29 and we need all the votes we can get. It is VERY simple to vote. all you have to do is follow this link MY FIRST BOW KILL WAS A TURKEY!! then click register in the upper right. Fill in your name, email, and create a password. I PROMISE they will not bomb you with any junk mail, just make sure to unclick the newsletter b/c if you don't you'll receive that about every quarter. So, after you fill it out a verification will be sent to your email. Then go to your email and follow the link back to the page, find our video "My First Bow Kill was a Turkey" and vote for us! Thanks in advance to all who can help! Hope yall enjoy the video!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot! But we weren't able to make up any ground so we took 3rd. Not to bad for our first filmed hunt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts