Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out of over 30,00 members on the site , just curious how many of us are ford diesel techs like myself , wanted to see how many are here on the site

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
I'm a VW tech does that count? I work on alot of the TDI's...

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
What happened to Marc?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I'm a Ford Diesel Tech a a dealer. Don't know much specifics about other brands

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm a Truck/bus journeyman

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've had my fun fare share of powerstrokes, and other makes and models. But very seldom do I work on vehicles anymore since my divorce (had to shut the shop down). Still have tools, parts and a service truck....been turning wrenches on ambulances since 1989 to 2005. Now I have a climate controlled sit on my fanny job. But every now and then, I work on friends and relatives cars and trucks....and whatever else that pays good.

Former ASE Master Automobile
Former EVT Master Ambulance
Former ASE Med/Hvy Truck
GM ASEP graduate
Former EMD (emergency medical dispatcher)

and worked on Fords for a living...and still have my EMT, and thinking about taking ASE and EVT testing once again....my come in handy one day

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Check out Nashville Auto Diesel College. I hear they have a good repuatation

NADC

That might be a little far for you....I'm sure there's something out on the West Coast. Some of the Cali guys will prob chime in and let ya know:thumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
medium/heavy diesl tech here was at a volvo gm dealer for a few years moved back home now I work at a fleet with an independant repair shop. I was actually a dmax tech for 3 years.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts