Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there I have a 02 f250 4x4 crew cab short bed and am wondering what everyone pays for there truck with the weight fee and all.

·
Registered
8,456 Posts
I WAS paying around $375 a year for a 99 f250 then the every other year smog fee. But, that was before the increase in November. I gathered it would be over $425 that was in Yuba County (Yuba city, Marysville CA area). Just gotta move and you'll be set. Moved back home after new job opening now little over $100 for 2 yrs.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Just sent the criminals in excremento $129 for registration on my 14 year old motorcycle
I thought thieves were supposed to be in jail

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
I have the truck in my signature. I'm paying ~$350 total each year + SMOG fees, for me, on the odd years. ($8.95 for the certificate + about $60.00 for the testing) I'm in Sacramento County - Some counties don't have SMOG testing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like everyone is all over the place. My truck cost 400$ this year and my neighbor with the same exact truck paid 460$.

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
I'm guessing it will be higher because when they passed the higher fuel tax, they also raised part of the registration fees. I'm paying again in June, the first time since all that. So...we'll see.......

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Mine is only $150 for 2 years here in Portland, and no smog test. I am so glad I don't live in california.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mine this year was $400.00 for a 2000 f350 plus $300.00 for a smog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mine was 330 a few months ago, 02 single cab. I hear if you take it to the dmv with a camper in the back, you can convert it to a passenger vehicle plate (you have to surrender your plates) and get the weight fee removed. A couple buddies were taking about it over the weekend. Buddies 98 cummins, he is only paying 86 a year after that. Downside is supposedly you can get a ticket if you're pulled over without a camper in. I feel like the officer would really have to be on it though. And the ticket is less than the weight fee apparently lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts