Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I busted my clamp that connects my CAC tube to the Intake elbow... Didn't think anything of it thought I'd just goto Ford and get a new one. Went there got a clamp didn't really look at it too much got home realized it wasnt the right clamp. Well, today I had no other choice but to drive my truck 20 miles to the dealer so I popped the CAC tube on and tried to take it easy to not build up enough boost to pop it off well, I had no way around having to get on the freeway and first thing that happeneded was it popped off. Well, anyways it was a nightmare trying to get it to the dealer but, I finally did and I was informed that they cannot sale me just the clamp for that and that I had to by the whole damn CAC Tube. which by the way was $201. What, I'm wanting to know does anyone know where I can find this clamp by itself cause if so I'm going to order a new one put it on the CAC tube and return it.

The clamp is made by R.G. Ray and there are three seperate numbers on there one is 2513-50, then C13 and C11-48.

Thanks for any help.

·
Long Member
427 Posts
Ill do some looking but many vender's sell replacement tubes for the 6.0. surly they would sell u a clamp. Id send you one if i had a spare....

·
Long Member
427 Posts
May be cheaper, and better, to change out the hoses with aftermarket. If brain working i remember 300 or so for complete kit.... dunno, dieselstop.com or something. search ford 6.0 hoses or 6.0 turbo on yahoo. they are out there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts