Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing cab roof lights this weekend, can't decide if I should evenly space them out or bunch the middle three, what do you think looks better, thanks

·
Registered
603 Posts
Been thinking about adding some myself. Where are you guys getting the light kits? Dealer or Ebay? Does anyone sell a template for the installation?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think I read that our trucks are pre-wired for the cab lights and the pigtail is in the kickpanel on the passenger side. Am I recalling this correctly?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I think I read that our trucks are pre-wired for the cab lights and the pigtail is in the kickpanel on the passenger side. Am I recalling this correctly?
:dunno: I hope so, then I don't have to wire it all the way in!

·
Registered
118 Posts
My vote is to bunch'em that's the only way to go

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys i will post pics after I'm done, gonna bunch the center ones like the stock set up, appreciate your opinions,

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Been thinking about adding some myself. Where are you guys getting the light kits? Dealer or Ebay? Does anyone sell a template for the installation?
I don't have a template, and the advanced auto has ones just like the stock ones for pretty cheap

·
Registered
118 Posts
Let us know about the wiring under passager side if its there are not?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'll check there... Can't wait to see some pics. Good luck man!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.