Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck did not come with cab lights, and I think I want some. Do any of yall have a picture of a red SD with black smoked recon lights? I don't want to buy them to find out my truck would look stupid. There are pics of my truck in my gallery. Any pics or suggestions on if I should do it would be great.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Raul just posted about some led cab light sets, holler at him. I think your truck would look bada$$ with smoked cab lights on it. my.02.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I saw his post. I just want to see a similar truck with them first. thx for the 2 cents

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then the cops would notice me even more than now! Not a good thing in a college town full of rich kids.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think you have to go with the smoked cab lights. They would be a great compliment to the truck with the black wheels and bumper you already have. I think the amber lights would blend alright with the red paint, but clear lenses would probably stand out like a soar thumb. My truck didn't come cab lights either. I installed the smoked cab lights on mine and love the transition with the white paint. Just my opinion, but as you can see, I don't have the red paint job your looking for.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
If your didn't come with cab lights you might want to get the dodge smoked cab lights from recon! They are a little nicer then the ford ones.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still haven't been able to find a pic. yet of a red SD with smoked cab lights. Thanks for your replies guys, just can't make up my mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.