Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Which logo do you think should be used to represent the C.P.A. chapter?

• Logo A

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Logo B

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Logo C

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys as most of you know, i'm the logo kid who has put together a few logos for this chapter.

The choices are A, B, and C. Each picture will be labeled with a letter so you know which one to vote for.

Here we go!

A

B

C

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Go ahead Marty, we can always use your expertise!!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Every picture or edit has white or gray space around it...

what program did you use to edit this???

It would make the logo look MUCH better to make it all uniform as well as adapt that turbo charger to look more like a C.

·
<<---"Shadow"---
5,133 Posts
I was thinking making the turbo an "O" in powerstroke since it looks like an O. Just me tho. I like what youve done with them.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Do you mind if Maintain does a little tweaking with it? Unless you know what hes talking about Taylor.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I voted for number 3, only because i dont think 1 or 2 is right yet. I dont like the gray. it doesn't stand out well enough. For instance alot of what is on this site is gray, and on white, gray, or like colored trucks, its going to blend in too much i think.

but thats just my opinion. I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 if the color was darker if that makes sense.

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
I voted for number 3, only because i dont think 1 or 2 is right yet. I dont like the gray. it doesn't stand out well enough. For instance alot of what is on this site is gray, and on white, gray, or like colored trucks, its going to blend in too much i think.

but thats just my opinion. I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 if the color was darker if that makes sense.
Ya I see what your sayin. I'm not opposed to changin the color of whatever logo we decide on. Good point leftlane:thumb:

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
I see what you're saying now John. On the site it wont stand out as well. I gotcha. Hmmmmm........whats a good color then? Maybe we can get marty to fix the stuff he said earlier, and maybe have Taylor change the color. Or Marty could change both.

NOTE: This doesnt take anything form you Taylor, you did all the design work, and it was great. Some small tweaks may make your great design even better.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Ya I see what your sayin. I'm not opposed to changin the color of whatever logo we decide on. Good point leftlane:thumb:

I guess really, each person could choose there own color. But then again that might not be as easy as getting one color made in bulk. If we can get the price cheap enough, I dont mind buying extras so when new people join we have a few. Dont wanna sit on aton, lol, but a few i dont mind.

Prolly not gonna matter for me, cause i believe i've got my truck sold to a kid in SC. He's tryin to get approved for a loan as we speak, and then he's gonna come look at it. He seems pretty interested, and trust me, my next truck WILL NOT BE WHITE!!! Wayyyyyyyyyyy to hard of a color to keep clean:doh:

Hopefully i'll be able to find a black one. But being that i'll be looking for a 6 speed, i dont know whether i'm really going to get to pick and choose such options.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I see what you're saying now John. On the site it wont stand out as well. I gotcha. Hmmmmm........whats a good color then? Maybe we can get marty to fix the stuff he said earlier, and maybe have Taylor change the color. Or Marty could change both.

NOTE: This doesnt take anything form you Taylor, you did all the design work, and it was great. Some small tweaks may make your great design even better.

Maybe the color blue that your name in your sig is, or maybe a chrome. I dunno. Blue would prolly stand out, but i dunno if everyone likes Blue. A shinny silver or a chrome may work.

those are just ideas tho.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Sounds sweet John. Looks like we'll have another set of training wheels in our chapter soon huh?

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
marty i know what your talking about. i used photoshop elements 6 to change the colors of the state, then put them all in a ppt slide cause thats the only way i knew how to group them together as 1 image. photoshop has all kinds of stuff, im still learning it.

everyone still vote though, because the design will remain the same, just tweaked.

marty take what you want to fix and post it back up, we have to get this right

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Sounds sweet John. Looks like we'll have another set of training wheels in our chapter soon huh?
There is a very good possiblity. Thats what i'd like. But its all in what i find.

First i've got to get mine gone tho(that sounds bad. lol)

And i've also got to jusify having a dually as my DD.

Actually, I prolly wont justify it and buy one anyways.:thumb::hehe:

So yes, there is a very very very good possiblity.

dangin nick, why'd you have to go and say that. Not you've got me all ancy now. dangit.

dangit

dangit

dangit

dangit

dangit

i hope my truck sells soon. so very soon. so i can start looking for my new baby girl

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Taylor, you came back. thought you were done for the night.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
There is a very good possiblity. Thats what i'd like. But its all in what i find.

dangin nick, why'd you have to go and say that. Not you've got me all ancy now. dangit.

dangit

dangit

dangit

dangit

dangit

i hope my truck sells soon. so very soon. so i can start looking for my new baby girl
Well, I've got no real justification for a dually, but I own one.
Sorry bout getting you all ancy. Oh well, its good to be giddy about stuff. Keeps you motivated. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Well, I've got no real justification for a dually, but I own one.
Sorry bout getting you all ancy. Oh well, its good to be giddy about stuff. Keeps you motivated. :thumb:
Yeah, i dont think i ever justify anything i buy.

If i want it, and i've got the money.........................

yeah its bought.

We only live once, might as well enjoy is the way i see it!!!!!:thumb:

Plus the sad part is, i'm pretty sure i can get better MPG out of a 6 speed, CC, long bed dually, but what i get with my current truck. Or at least the same:thumb:

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts

dangit

dangit

dangit

dangit

dangit

It would be nice to have another fat bottom in the group with me:nate:

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Thats right. If I see it and want it, and I have the money, its commin home with me.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts