Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i couldnt have had tonights events happen any more perfectly. Tonight i got my edge juice with attitude :thumb:, installed it after what seemed like forever (couldnt find the dang tap for the EGT probe :hehe:) but anyway, i FINALLY get done and decide to treat myself to some taco bell.

So i get out on the road driving to taco bell and lo and behold a firebird comes from no where and pulls beside me and starts revving his engine. He then procedes to pull off thinking i'm impressed i guess. well i aint gonna take that especially when i just put in my new tuner and gauges, so i dropped the programmer down into race, and very quickly caught up with him, i guess he felt the heat, because we both looked at each other and gunned it, it was for a short period of time but i was easily 1-2 car lengths ahead of him and pulling away.

cant wait to freaking try this thing out more :woot:

oh and just so we dont have a remake of my last kill thread, this was NOT an official drag race it was on the street, no christmas tree or anything of the sort, it was an apperant stock firebird (i know nothing about them but it was the newer body style) the only thing i noticed was that it was louder than your average car (probably just exhaust)

needless to say, im stoked!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
good job man :thumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sweeet! nice kill.

LOL ! them birdies taste good huh?

:icon_ford: stroker alll the way man!

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
:lol: nice kill :thumb:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
I wonder how long it will take for someone to mistakingly pull out in front of an 8k lb truck that's too busy worrying about how much smoke is coming from his tailpipe when he's street racing another vehicle......could be pretty ugly.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Go get em!!:thumb: Be careful you don't roll right over one of them rice rockets when merging on the interstate. Can't let my lady drive cause she tends to have this almost uncontrollable desire to go bump bump right over the top of them. She hates them with a passion and if they have a boom boom box her eyes rollaround with a crazy gleam and she hovers over them from behind almost smushin them. Had to put in a train horn so she could blow them away to keep her from going bump bump.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go get em!!:thumb: Be careful you don't roll right over one of them rice rockets when merging on the interstate. Can't let my lady drive cause she tends to have this almost uncontrollable desire to go bump bump right over the top of them. She hates them with a passion and if they have a boom boom box her eyes rollaround with a crazy gleam and she hovers over them from behind almost smushin them. Had to put in a train horn so she could blow them away to keep her from going bump bump.
haha, yes train horns are definitely on my list of things to do, cant wait to throw more than smoke at those darn ricers!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
haha, yes train horns are definitely on my list of things to do, cant wait to throw more than smoke at those darn ricers!!
I'm working on a new system for on board air and a train horn made from USA parts. My goal is one that will be competitively priced and able to run power tools as well as a train horn that is all Made in USA! I am almost there and when perfected i will let everyone know so they can take advantage of my work. The comopressor was the big thing and i can get them at very good prices from the manufacture in quantity.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm working on a new system for on board air and a train horn made from USA parts. My goal is one that will be competitively priced and able to run power tools as well as a train horn that is all Made in USA! I am almost there and when perfected i will let everyone know so they can take advantage of my work. The comopressor was the big thing and i can get them at very good prices from the manufacture in quantity.

yes! update on that when you finish please, i would really like to know how that goes, would be really useful!!! cant beat them USA parts :usa:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
yes! update on that when you finish please, i would really like to know how that goes, would be really useful!!! cant beat them USA parts :usa:

Will do. guess I'm just old fashioned and would rather spend my money in my neighbors store rather than on the other side of the world. My nieghbor helps when stuff happens but in all my 60 years i have never seen china offer to help or give one thin dime after a flood in the midwest or a new orleans size disaster strikes have you?

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Good Kill!! The other night i was working on my truck and we hopped in my buddys d max and found a firebird that thought his $hit didnt stink so we got up by him and lined the pipe up with his rolled down window and when i told briar to punch we rolled the smoke in his window and then he got pissed and we just whipped his azz 3 times and he thought he won when we let off and was braking and he was still on the trottle :hehe:

·
Registered
58 Posts
oh and just so we dont have a remake of my last kill thread, this was NOT an official drag race it was on the street, no christmas tree or anything of the sort, it was an apperant stock firebird (i know nothing about them but it was the newer body style) the only thing i noticed was that it was louder than your average car (probably just exhaust)

needless to say, im stoked!!!
way to go but anyways I really dont care and know what your trying to imply some people are dreamers :tard: about whats fast and what aint sorry about the last thread some guys just rubbed me the wrong way it did get blown up. a few mods do make a psd run ok lets leave it be. and btw if it said firebird and was a newer car it would of been a v6 not to hard to stomp and so no one crybabies about it I hate fbodies. just my :twocents:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes its funny how that works, when the world is hurting, its up to us to help everyone, but whenever we have disasters within our borders no one comes running to our aid.

i know exactly what you mean i live in a town that is rapidly modernizing and it kills me to see all the small town businesses and shops that sell good quality products get shut down by the big chains who sell non American made parts that usually aren't worth half a darn

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
yes its funny how that works, when the world is hurting, its up to us to help everyone, but whenever we have disasters within our borders no one comes running to our aid.

i know exactly what you mean i live in a town that is rapidly modernizing and it kills me to see all the small town businesses and shops that sell good quality products get shut down by the big chains who sell non American made parts that usually aren't worth half a darn
Yeah. Few things make me mad but this one of them. A lady friend bought a new stainless pot, name brand, but made in china and looked pretty good. First use yesterday she made some soup and the bottom inside had black spots like the stainless was of poor quality. Guess she will take it back tomorrow. But, guess if we keep buying this crap then we have no one to blame but ourselves.
Hey, guess i hijacked this thread. sorry, this subject gets me

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope no harm done you havent hijacked anything, i totally agree with you 100%.

tater, thanks for the apology i know its tough when people rub you the wrong way but in the end you just gotta go with the flow and i respect that, i am pretty sure this was a firebird i dont think it was a trans am, yeah it was probably a v6 but it was still some college kid thinking his sht dont stink and reving his engine so i had to show him what these good ol 8000 lb PSD's can do!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
nope no harm done you havent hijacked anything, i totally agree with you 100%.

tater, thanks for the apology i know its tough when people rub you the wrong way but in the end you just gotta go with the flow and i respect that, i am pretty sure this was a firebird i dont think it was a trans am, yeah it was probably a v6 but it was still some college kid thinking his sht dont stink and reving his engine so i had to show him what these good ol 8000 lb PSD's can do!!
Yep, u did good. Cept now he is likely gonna go get more hp so he can teach you next time he sees ya. Better be on your gaurd:).........maybe next time he will be in a big a.. super duty...:rofl:

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
in other words you did a ricer fly by on him! :hehe:

just joshin :D

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
:rofl::hehe:.........good one, ricer fly by...:woot:....just as long its a fly by and not a bump bump as you roll over the top of him:bump:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah maybe he'll wise up and stop driving little hot wheels i can get in the bottom of a cereal box and move up to the big boy toys!!

it does sadden me to think about getting my new stacks because i wont be able to throw smoke all over little wanna be's like him anymore :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts