Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from my test drive on Xtreme race and all i can say is HOLY CRAP .....WOW........JIMMENY CRICKET.............THIS IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG..........I THINK MY TRUCK DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS. I have had an edge with additude for the last year and on level 5 it just does NOT let me repeat DOES NOT COMPARE to the sct. ALL I CAM SAY IS I'M IN LOVE

ERIC YOU:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Congrats one the sct ....the power is sick!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cool man. Do you have pics of how your sct looks in your truck?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool man. Do you have pics of how your sct looks in your truck?
I didn't get the live wire im using the edge for gauges till i get the analog gauges for the a-pillar here is a pic with the edge.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks man, I like to see how people set up their trucks. Gives me ideas.

·
Registered
361 Posts
+1 to the SCT fan club :woot:

·
Registered
361 Posts
DANG...I hate when people figure out that the SCT is the best,....

I'm eventually gonna lose all may races...lol
Im far enough away Id only see alot of you at a big national show :hehe::rofl: Im keeping my secret on the streets to myself. when people ask what im running its the same response "intake, exhaust, programmer, nothing special, just a heavy diesel:wink[3]:"

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
I had a fellow Ford guy pull up to me about a week ago.

He had about a 4" lift, 35's...and he was proudly "sport'n" a BANKS sticker...

We pull up to the stoplight,..he looks over at my 8,600lb fatazz, rolling on 41's,..and gives me the "cool truck-thumbs up"...I say thank you....

I figure,...what the hell,...he seemed like a nice guy...I say to him..."race to the next stoplight"....he says "sure".

Do I have to finish this story,....or can you guys figure out the rest on your own?

lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
I figure,...what the hell,...he seemed like a nice guy...I say to him..."race to the next stoplight"....he says "sure".

Do I have to finish this story,....or can you guys figure out the rest on your own?

lol
annnnd....??

·
Registered
361 Posts
just making sure...didnt know if there were any stories of girls flashing, yelling screaming, anything crazy that we might have missed in the "full version":funny:

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
just making sure...didnt know if there were any stories of girls flashing, yelling screaming, anything crazy that we might have missed in the "full version":funny:
Yeah, where's the "unedited, Director's cut edition" !?!?!? :hehe:SCT, hands down...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm running the Xtreme race and it seems a little bucky mid throttle is that just a trannie learning curve?

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Congrats on the switch to SCT!! I'd run it for a couple days, if it doesnt work itself out, give Eric a holler. He adjusts each tune per truck, but every one reacts differently.:thumb:

Enjoy the new found power!:nod::D

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm running the Xtreme race and it seems a little bucky mid throttle is that just a trannie learning curve?
Congrats on the switch to SCT!! I'd run it for a couple days, if it doesnt work itself out, give Eric a holler. He adjusts each tune per truck, but every one reacts differently.:thumb:

Enjoy the new found power!:nod::D
^^what he said. i ran mine for a couple days, gave the tranny its approximate learning time thru 5+ cold starts, and gave Eric a shout, and in a couple of days, i had a tune that my truck loves :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts