Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night I had a volunteer fire dept. meeting when a buddy of mine that talks highly of his 2000 model f-350 single wheel 4x4 with a edge programer, cold air, performance muffler and 4" down pipe. I know that it was another ford but i had to put him in his place. I got a 04 f-350 4x4 single wheel with SCT Live wire and strait pipe with zoodad mod so close to the same. But i pulled up on him at a roll of 60 mph and and we went, all he saw was smoke, one win for me, secound time we had some cars in the way and he was behind catchin me at 95 to 100 mph. When the front of his truck hit my rear bumper (going 60mph) i laid her east bound and down he got a half of hood in front of me and thats all she wrote no more doors on the truck the ol' 6.0 pulled away again. Needless to say he still wouldnt admit he got a kickin even with two whitnesses. his wife and another common buddy:dunno:

Happy for the win though.:hehe:,

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
At least his motor is still running after the race....did he tow you home? Jk good kill i guess, even thought im a 7.3 guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts