Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of these. I am going to be getting a set of beans injectors soon and,i was figuring since im put some hp under the hood then i should put some bling under it to. But i duno if they will work on a obs truck. I think they would but not for sure??

Black Widow Diesel

·
Registered
680 Posts
Seems like alot of money for a stock valve cover. Are they steel or aluminum?

I painted the stock valve covers, and lower intake on my mustang with mystic paint. It changes form green to dark purple and the kit was under $30 bucks. The kits made by dupont.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
what do you guys think of these. I am going to be getting a set of beans injectors soon and,i was figuring since im put some hp under the hood then i should put some bling under it to. But i duno if they will work on a obs truck. I think they would but not for sure??

Black Widow Diesel
When you take your injectors out send your valve covers to the powder coating shop. 30.00 45.00 max

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea once i think about it that would be alot cheaper and i could get a better color choice

·
Registered
72 Posts

Black Widow Diesel
if your the do it yourself kind of guy ,you can do to sears and pick up a powercoats kit, complete with gun and a couple of colors. go powercoat crazy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts