Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will include where i bought it, part number, and a discount code that i got when i ordered.
video shows how to remove old one and install new one. some screenshots of Ford Dealership I used for the "Best" price.
Enjoy the video and thanks for watching!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Ron Jon, I think we are both in the same town.. I went to order this from your link and it was 108 shipped... it was 109 from mullinax in NSB and they will have it in 2 days.
You still in town? I might hit you up if I run into any questions.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I just did this... very easy mod. The OP's link was $108 shipped now... my local dealer was $110... so I just got it at the dealer..

I removed the Prius catchers... are these to keep low cars from going under your truck?

Here are some before and after pics.

PS. I went to OP's youtube channel and it seems he has sold his truck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I just did this... very easy mod. The OP's link was $108 shipped now... my local dealer was $110... so I just got it at the dealer..

I removed the Prius catchers... are these to keep low cars from going under your truck?

Here are some before and after pics.

PS. I went to OP's youtube channel and it seems he has sold his truck.
Just ordered mine. I have tried several places over last few moths and they end up emailing me and saying they can’t fill order and refund me… fingers crossed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.