Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into this problems when selling my blocks.

I had some people say that they wanted to buy the item, then I never heard from them again. This caused problems. If you're on the fence about buying the item, ask questions about it. But don't say that you want to buy it and then never return an email. In my opinion, that's rude. If you decided that you didn't want them for whatever reason, contact the sellers back and tell them. It's not that hard to do.

Someone said,"I'll take them." So I held off on selling the items for this person. Only to never get contacted again, I even sent an email about the item to see if they still wanted it. Never contacted me again. I'm not going to throw out names. That's stupid and it doesn't help anything.

I'm just doing this thread as a friendly reminder, thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
That's just the nature of the game.
My advice, don't hold anything unless you have a deposit of some sort.... A nonrefundable one:nod:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's just the nature of the game.
My advice, don't hold anything unless you have a deposit of some sort.... A nonrefundable one:nod:
I know it's the nature of the game, but since we have a common bond with our trucks. :thumb:

I agree with the nonrefundable holding. I guess I expect too much.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Yep, I learned the hard way to not hold anything until the check is in the bank :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Are they the stock 4 inch rear blocks?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is my first sale on here. I'm still learning..................The hard way.:nod:

Yeah, they were 4" blocks. AFBLUE bought them, thanks Dave.:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
This is my first sale on here. I'm still learning..................The hard way.:nod:

Yeah, they were 4" blocks. AFBLUE bought them, thanks Dave.:thumb:
Dammit I was hopin you still had them:doh:

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Yeah, same thing here. Would like to be able to hold things for people, but I've been bruned too many times when I pass up a definite sale to hold for someone. Then the person backs out and I'm stuck with no sale.

So to be fair to everyone I just tell them first come first serve.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Afblue is good people... :thumb:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts