Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Watching closely to see what happens. You could always post his number. He'd probably get tired of several thousand calls a day.

Craig

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Watching closely to see what happens. You could always post his number. He'd probably get tired of several thousand calls a day.

Craig
X2 post it would also contact your bank or credit card co. and file a claim with them.:thumb: I hope it works out.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
:popcorn2: subscribed :doh:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Then he knows whats going on :rules:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts

Craig
X2 post it would also contact your bank or credit card co. and file a claim with them.:thumb: I hope it works out.
The guy posted the number himself in his first post selling the wheels.

We need to get some kind of rotating schedule of people calling him so that he gets calls all night long. Hopefully he lives with his parents :doh:

To the OP:
Is that an avenue to pursue? Is this a kid that lives with his folks by any chance? If so, try calling at different times so maybe you get the old man :shrug: Just a thought.

Good Luck

·
Registered
402 Posts
That piece of Sh!t is about 50 miles from where I live here in Indiana!! What a dumb @ss!!! Hopefully he comes to his senses & does the right thing!!

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
The guy posted the number himself in his first post selling the wheels.

We need to get some kind of rotating schedule of people calling him so that he gets calls all night long. Hopefully he lives with his parents :doh:

We should start a thread for those willing to do the harassing for deadbeat sellers on here. I think it would be great if it was made a sticky so it could be accessed by those need the services of the DeadeBeat Harassment Crew. I work nights and I am IN!

To the OP:
Is that an avenue to pursue? Is this a kid that lives with his folks by any chance? If so, try calling at different times so maybe you get the old man :shrug: Just a thought.

Good Luck
That piece of Sh!t is about 50 miles from where I live here in Indiana!! What a dumb @ss!!! Hopefully he comes to his senses & does the right thing!!
I am in mid tn but I ain't afraid of a road trip!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Here 'ya go. Call his CO...........................

Mailing Address: COMMANDER
ATTN (recipient’s name) BLDG (recipient's building #) CODE (recipient's code)
NAVSURFWARCENDIV
300 HIGHWAY 361
CRANE IN 47522-5001

Electronic mail: For more specific information about the content of this site:
[email protected]
For technical assistance or inquires about this web site:
Crane Division Webmaster
For recruitment information:
[email protected]
Telephone: NSWC Crane Information Lines
1-800-798-2204
812-854-1762
812-854-1640
DSN 482-XXXX
Note: When a call comes in to one of these lines, callers will have the option of selecting

Fleet Support
Job Opportunities
Information on Acquisition and Business Opportunities
Other ( includes Public Affairs, Tech Transfer, Military Management)
Speak to an operator

DMS: Defense Message System (DMS) Address
(For sending DoD Organizational messages)

DMS X500 Address: C:US,O:U.S. GOVERNMENT,OU:DOD,OU:NAVY,OU:ORGANIZATIONS(UC),L:INDIANA,L:CRANE,OU:NAVS
URFWARCENDIV CRANE IN(UC)

AUTODIN plain language address (PLA) for commands without DMS: NAVSURFWARCENDIV CRANE IN
Accessibility: We are continually working to ensure this website is accessible to everyone. If you find a problem that prevents access, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the Crane's webmaster

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Damn, remind me not to piss the org members off. :hehe::thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Wow Hank :hehe:

·
4,488 Posts
He used a military e-mail to sign up on the org.
His bio lists his occupation as: LMS at Crane Navel Warfare Center
Get the military involved, staff member Josh (westcoaststroken) is in the Navy so he might know the proper coarse of action when dealing with Navy personal.

His e-mail isnt displayed so if you need it shoot me or any member of the staff a pm with a link to this thread.:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
He used a military e-mail to sign up on the org.
His bio lists his occupation as: LMS at Crane Navel Warfare Center
Get the military involved, staff member Josh (westcoaststroken) is in the Navy so he might know the proper coarse of action when dealing with Navy personal.

His e-mail isnt displayed so if you need it shoot me or any member of the staff a pm with a link to this thread.:thumb:
I sent him a pm with that info yesterday:thumb:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts