Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running some bushwacker OE's? on their trucks?
My tires are pitching rocks down the side and chipping the paint.
who's got pics?

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
I have bushwackers

I have the pocket style, but they protect well, and look great. here's a shot

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have the OE's and they look great, unfortunetly i dont have any pics on my comp right now. I painted them to match and they look great and worth the money. I will try to have some up tomorrow night for ya.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the OE's and they look great, unfortunetly i dont have any pics on my comp right now. I painted them to match and they look great and worth the money. I will try to have some up tomorrow night for ya.
sweet tits, that is my plan to

·
Registered
792 Posts
Are you going with the pocket style?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, the wife wants the OE's, and she drives the truck WAY more than i do

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ahh, well then. You're rig but I love pocket style flares.

·
Registered
139 Posts
lets see some pics of the OE's

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ok, here is the only pic i have right now, sorry fellas. I will get it all washed up and post a whole series of side shots tomorrow evening. Ive got nothing but compliments on these things, they appear stock but with a small flair, i like that look, not too much but not too little.

·
Registered
792 Posts
That's a nice truck you got there hyflyr

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Those look nice!!

Dusten...the board says you cannot receive PM's............PM me your addy and I will take care of that thing asap.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Anyone run the OEs or the Pockets with stock wheels and tires? Would it look off? Or would it look fine? I have had my stock ones re-installed 2x because they started coming loose a month after I bought the truck! If they come loose again I am tempted to get some of these and tell em to just install them instead of ordering, painting, and installing stock ones again :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are those painted? my body shop that does all my work doesnt want to paint them, they worry the paint will peel...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here is another shot fellas, and yes they are painted. I know its not a great angle to show the flairs but you get the idea, plus its so dirty i didnt want to put too many nasty shots up, lol. There must be a billion bugs on the front of this darn truck.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Anyone run the OEs or the Pockets with stock wheels and tires? Would it look off? Or would it look fine? I have had my stock ones re-installed 2x because they started coming loose a month after I bought the truck! If they come loose again I am tempted to get some of these and tell em to just install them instead of ordering, painting, and installing stock ones again :)
I think that they don't look good if the wheel doesn't come out farther than the flare. That's just me though. But I've seen flares on stock trucks before and I really don't like them.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
really, if the flare and tire are even it looks best. im putting flairs on because im tired of my tires sticking out, and pitching fawking rocks every where

·
Registered
371 Posts
Bud of mine installed the clear 3M coating that most people use on the front he had installed on the lower side to prevent rock damage and It works. His truck is black and if he never told me it was there I would never had know.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
I have a question looking to get bushwacker flares but how do they attach??? is it just with double sided tape???

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a question looking to get bushwacker flares but how do they attach??? is it just with double sided tape???
the bottom of them mounts into the holes in your fender, the top, i dont know yet...

as for the comment on the tape, that doesn't help the leading edge of my bed....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts