Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a bully dog power pup. I bought a sct, the only problem is, is that the bully dog will not get out of the system. Its like stuck. If you return back to stock the pcm still shows the tow safe bully dog program as the "stock" setting. The dealer has tryed to re flash the truck, but they can't seem to get past the bully dog program to reflash to stock. Has any one had this problem before, and if so how can i fix it. I've about had it with bully dog and want my truck back to stock. Please some one help

·
Registered
553 Posts
sorry to hear about your problem with the bully dog. i had troubles with my 6 pos chip had to send it off for custom tunes. id call bully dog and tell them about there pos product and something needs to be done about it but thats just what i would do

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I think you can load the sct into the pcm. The sct will over write the bullydog program which should remove the bullydog program completely.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
dang, i want your dealer, sounds like they are cool with modding over the OEM warranty.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Yes, but the SCT will think the BD program on it is the "stock" program and will try to save it.

You will probably have to contact BD to find out how to unstick it.:nod:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Maybe try and disconnect the battery.
Mine always goes back to stock. Are you sure you are pushing the correct arrow.
Just A Thought

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yah i might try to unhook the batt, the sct does override it, but it only fires once then shuts down. I tryed updating the bd but it thinks its still tuned up, even though it says its not. I think i'll call bd and see whats up. Dj's said the pcm might be going bad, but its ony got 88k on it and i only reflash it once a week. If i can ever get the bd off, its goin in the can

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would unhook the bat. for a couple of hours and see what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts