Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7.3 motor for sale. Bored .40 over and then sieved back down to .20. Forged rods, moly pistons. Head studs, comp 910 valve springs. Brand new motor 27k miles ago. Call or text me for more details. 815 291 7911.

·
Registered
192 Posts
how much and whats the hp,tq specs?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make an offer. and i made 549 hp at schied this year with almost 900 ft lbs of tq. male pistons, stock forged rods that have been polished and balanced for the bigger piston bore. comes with out injectors now. but still can come with the 68mm precision turbo and adrenaline hpop.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
willing to make trades for cummins parts, looking for 24v ppump conversion kit. everything! big lines and 210 215 pump. anything really. let me know if you got anything.

·
Registered
192 Posts
whys the injectors out? also why is being part out

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Price tag?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
make me an offer! i dont know what to expect out of it. and i sold the injectors already. and im doing a part out because im cummins swaping it to run a more competetive 2.6 truck. parts are cheaper than the ford ones. im die hard ford but enough money in one engine is enough.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and i built it. im a 7.3 guy. know them in and out. i specialize in 7.3 performance. i love these engines but for money wise i have to go with a cummins.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm not trying to low ball you but what would you like to get out of it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
price

Id like 4 grand considering it doesn't have injectors. With injectors and every engine part it costed almost 10k. 4 grand seems fair to me. It ran great when it was in. but I'm going stranded pulling truck so Cummins is cheaper to build and fix our when it breaks which it will cause with pulling you always break things

·
Registered
404 Posts
Where are you located? Any work done on the heads?

·
Registered
321 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts