Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm a sucker for black vehicles so my vote for truck color is black and I think it would look sharp as hell with that shiny diamond plate back there. I'm so jealous if this build already lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I'm a sucker for black vehicles so my vote for truck color is black and I think it would look sharp as hell with that shiny diamond plate back there. I'm so jealous if this build already lol
Haha thank you that’s a huge compliment. I was just talking to a friend today and was saying it’s so nice to have supportive people willing to help on here instead of a hunch of haters in my build and what not. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far and hopefully o can keep y’all entertained with what I have going on as you follow. I like black too. My tundra is black but also it’s hard to keep nice and clean but I do like black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Alright I finally got my plate all cut up and I got the bed mocked up. I can really see what it’s going to look like now. I’m pretty excited. It’s a big step forward for me while I’m waiting on the motor. I think I’m going to try and roll the fenders to match the tires. And deciding whether I should run the diamond plate down the sides of the frame or just have it on top. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My vote is for the diamond plate on the frame also.

Reactions: 5.9and6.0

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Thanks kb. I was thinking the same too. Wish I could carrry it thru where the leaf perches are but it would be too much work for right now and with the fenders you won’t really see it much anyways. Gonna start bolting it up tonight

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Hey guys sorry for the delay here. Haven’t got much done on the truck due to holidays and life in general. I did however order the last bit of parts needed for the build. Go my BPD egr cooler. Xdp RR from blessed performance and riff raft boots and clamps. Alliant water pump and Hayden mechanical clutch and adapter. A new bolt on 2 5/16 ball/pintle hitch and A few other odds and ends also. All should be coming in within a week or two. Pretty excited x to start putting it all together. Still waiting on time to get to the machine shop but hope to be starting it within a few weeks maybe . Just wants to update y’all and let you know the build hasn’t died haha

101 - 107 of 107 Posts