Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with the guys at BTS ordering my tranny valve body, man those guys are helpful and nice to talk to. He took lots of info on my truck and said they should be able to custom build it to work well with my setup. Said I’d probably have it in a week or so. I’m happy already and aint even got it yet.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed a Transgo tugger kit in my old tranny so it should be pretty easy compared to that.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Good deal Bama'
I'm going to order one for my truck in the next month or so, either from Brian's or John Wood.

Definitley let us know you opinions before and after...

later

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am installing my vb tonight or tommorrow. I am interested to see how it shifts now! Good luck on yours Frog. I will let you know if I hit any snags but I have done them on other trannys so this should be straight forward. :woot:

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got her in yesterday and installed last night, not bad at all, took less than ½ hour of labor, I let it drain for a few hours while working on the tractor. Drove it to work today and so far it seems much better. I’m gonna drive it for a week or two and check it out good then send my chip back to TW for some tweaking. Cost $388 but I get $150 back when I send the core in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts