Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got all this power and no way to put it on the ground, 2nd gear is gone and torque converter slips locking and every gear slips pretty much. so.......after debating on weather to get some parts from sun coast and rebuild it or just order a bts.....i got the bts and my build date was tuesday i believe and i cant for it to get here and finish my tunes and run the track. sorry to ramble but i had to share this with ev1 who will read this.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Good form. You are dared to break it, which is completely unlikely within its application.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Congrats man! Im sure youll love it, I was gonna get one but couldnt wait the two months I would have had to or I should say my trans couldnt, but Im satisfied with the one I have, Im sure you will love the BTS

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya its just killing me since its sunday and i just cant wait for monday even though thats kinda a bad thing cause i gota go to work. but the bright side im putting my 05 front conversion today.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
yup you will love it.... i was all smiles when i got mine in. had it for a good year and a half already and no problems at all. . .

·
Registered
497 Posts
i have inquired on a BTS this weekend, i will find out more come Monday. should be ordering mine very soon.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey cliford are u running a similar setup as me as far as mods go? and if so do u run it pretty good and tranny still holding ?

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
hey cliford are u running a similar setup as me as far as mods go? and if so do u run it pretty good and tranny still holding ?
yea i am actually. . . i have 230 hybrids, fass fuel, studs, dp tunes water meth ... ETC...

·
Registered
333 Posts
my trannie is shot been looking all weekend on $$ let me know how it goes?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
sweet man. dropping that kinda loot on a trans would make my butt pucker but if you got the power, guess you need it lol. nice truck btw :thumb:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
sweet man. dropping that kinda loot on a trans would make my butt pucker but if you got the power, guess you need it lol. nice truck btw :thumb:
its expensive but a built transmission is sooooooooooooo worth it!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
its expensive but a built transmission is sooooooooooooo worth it!
haha when we out your trans in matt. . . your expression was the same as mine.... which was uhhhhh cause thats all you will know what to say. built trans our night and day :thumb:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
haha when we out your trans in matt. . . your expression was the same as mine.... which was uhhhhh cause thats all you will know what to say. built trans our night and day :thumb:
haha yeah the second I got on it, I was just blown away. Didnt even know what to say. lol

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
haha yeah the second I got on it, I was just blown away. Didnt even know what to say. lol
haha. . . sound about like how i was. . . after i got over the ahh over how it hooked up i was ahh again. . . i was extremely happy.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I did the same thing. Lost 2nd gear last Thursday but I'm not messin around anymore. I'm doing a ZF6 swap.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
whats one of these puppies run for? fully built..not half a$$ built

·
Registered
497 Posts
whats one of these puppies run for? fully built..not half a$$ built
BTS? around 4100+ shipping, and a core. u will also need Schaeffers Transmission fluid and u will want a 6.0 cooler also

1 - 20 of 34 Posts