Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and buddy put the truck on the lift today about noon and slapped in the bts and a 6.0 tranny cooler. took us about 4 hours for all of it and oh damn is it nice. mods are in my sig and i love the way it shifts. so smooth yet firm. its unexplainable. only problem now is my 38r cant keep up. i feel a modded h2e in the near future or hell, just anything bigger than what i got.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Congrats man, im dreaming of the day I can say a BTS is under my truck.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
must be nice with the lift. my truck should be done tomorrow..got caught in the rain today and the past few days have been too hot to work on the truck, lazy yes lol

anyways, im almost done with putting a suncoast in my truck.

ive driving in a truck with a bts..nice stuff for sure

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I'd go with an s400

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i have heard the 400's are nice. but today when i stopped in the shop where i buy from to drop my stock off for my core i saw that his single cab 7.3 project truck has twins going in it. me being a welder he asked if i could tig weld, i said yes its what i do. he said he needed all the plumbing welded. so i think i might be trading some welding since im supplying everything to weld it that i might think of the same setup. gt88 is the big turbo he is using. i think thats what he said if im correct. but its pretty sick looking. he said im just a nozzle switch away from about 300cc's and the turbo setup would be sweet for it.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
You should get some videos of that BTS in action.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Jake reappears. I havent seen you on for awhile man.

I agree get some videos.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Just placed an order for my BTS, will be 3 weeks before it is built. but currently in Afghanistan. It Will be the first mod i do when i get home.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
open track tmr night at san antonio race way, will be tuning for a couple of hours tmr after lunch and then track opens at 7. got some friends going and will find someone with a video recorder or something, i will try and post them asap wednesday night or maybe thursday.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im with gm duraturd.....cant WAIT for the day that i can afford a bts under my truck..

·
Registered
72 Posts
ordered a couple weeks ago. build date is sept 3. gettin closer!!! cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
what is a BTS?

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Best Money I ever spent!

Jim

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
a BTS is a transmission that is built by Brians Truck Shop... The best trans builder out there for the fords

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would agree, i can boost it and take off and hit every gear so perfectly all the way to about 80 miles an hour and then i gota let off cause my egt get to hot. but best money so far i have spent on my truck. just taking off from a stop light easliy it shifts so firm but smooth and sometimes u dont even know its shifting.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
The best of the best imho is a manual trans!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I tow with mine almost every day. I LOVE the BTS...it is irreplaceable for what I use my truck for, 26K+ every time I hook up to my trailer.

I made the drive to Lead Hill back in March to have mine installed. Brian installed it personally, along with a 6.0 cooler and tunes by Cale

Best money EVER spent....much better spent than the 3 Ford "heavy Duty 4R100's" that I went through in 150K

1 - 20 of 29 Posts