Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the big brown truck just came:woot: My wife knows that I have been waiting for my grill that I got from guntersxr she thought that I had s*** eating grin on my face. So start to opean the box thinking that this box sure is heavy:dunno::dunno: I get the box open and what do I see Duplin Wine:doh::rofl::doh::rofl::doh: I guess I have to wait a another day or two.

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
So the big brown truck just came:woot: My wife knows that I have been waiting for my grill that I got from guntersxr she thought that I had s*** eating grin on my face. So start to opean the box thinking that this box sure is heavy:dunno::dunno: I get the box open and what do I see Duplin Wine:doh::rofl::doh::rofl::doh: I guess I have to wait a another day or two.
Your wife's happy-and that is a good thing...Right :thumb:

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think that she is happy about me buying stuff for my truck. But when I remind her that I just paid off her 07 Hybrid Escape and I'm the one that has to fill the tank, a couple of mods are ok in the back of her mind.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
And by the way ...

thanks for shipping BROWN ... if you had a choice :confused:

:rofl:

just a shameless plug for the man that pays my bills !

:thumb:

And try to enjoy Her wine while you are waiting !

·
Registered
995 Posts
Bown is best, my UPS driver is a hotrodder too. Fed Ex can't find their way here half the time. UPS and DHL just drive up unload and smile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts