Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys my family got another truck and its my older brother its a 07 F-250 King Ranch White and Arizona Beige. It has just over 80,xxx miles, has a 2 inch leveling kit, banks exhaust, k&n intake, HID's and a banks big head?.

Heres some pics

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice truck. I assume your brother smiles ear to ear as he drives his Powerstroke around town, I know I did when I got mine!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Man those King Ranch trucks are nice looking inside--makes my Lariat look like a piece of crap. LOL

You didn't mention a tuner. Does he run all that other stuff with no tuner? It's time to get an SCT and really wake it up. :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm curious to see how the lights look at night since the parking lights have blue bulbs too right :dunno:

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok the story behind the bed on the duelly is, Its the company truck for my family and we use it to tow a trailer and other things well one day we were cleaning up on a job and my dad (who was in the bobcat) was putting something in the bed with the bobcat (while the trailer was connected) and when he backed up he miss judged the space he had and forgot about the step on the side of the pallet forks and the step ripped through the bed and bent it. it was actually pretty crazy to watch it just sliced through like butter and we havent gotten it fixed because my cousin works at a body shop and is just waiting for another truck to come in that is totaled and just has front end damage, and he will give us the bed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts