Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a brand new ledglow strobe kit never used and just opened box for pics!!!

These Strobes are for Off Road Use OnlyLEDGLOW's HIDMAXX4000 series HID Strobe Kit is a 4 outlet Universal Strobe Conversion Kit which allows the user to convert or add strobes to a vehicles existing lights. This kit includes four 60 watt U shaped Xenon strobe lights. Each strobe measures 2 inches length including 1 inch for the bulb itself. Each one also includes 8 ft of power wire. This compact, water proof unit packs all the latest functions and features to provide the most powerful and exciting strobe kit on the market. The SSF allows our kit to be synchronized with a car alarm so when the alarm is triggered, the ultra-bright strobes will flash accordingly creating an immense warning effect. The strobes can also be activated via the "seek / panic" button for car searches in big parking lots. The EZ-switch allows the user total control for flash pattern selections of the HIDMAXX4000 kit as you can cycle through all the available flash patterns with the simple push of a button. Some applications do not even require drilling holes, such as a fog light to strobe light conversion. LEDGLOW stands by every kit with a one-year limited warranty and free technical support.

100.00 shipped, text me at 973-580-7331 for questions or more pics!!

Premium Member
any videos of them in action? Been thinking of these just for the fun of it

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
any videos of them in action? Been thinking of these just for the fun of it
Theyre brand new in the box, sorry no videos!!

Registered
I will do $75 for them Paypal ready. Thanks

Registered
Color?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Registered
Discussion Starter #6

Registered
Discussion Starter #7

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
BUUUUUUUMP!!!!

Registered
Still interested at $75 and have paypal ready

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

Registered
Discussion Starter #12

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
BUUUUMP!!!!!! Still for sale,, please dont make offers unless youre ready to PAY!!!!

Registered
Hey bud I just saw you message not sure why i just now got it though. If there still available let me know and I will send the money ASAP.
Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Hey bud I just saw you message not sure why i just now got it though. If there still available let me know and I will send the money ASAP.
Thanks
Still availible!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
SOOOOOLD!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts